First-Ever Los Angeles Sports Summit Coming This Month
The inaugural LA Sports Summit on June 24-25 at the Omni Hotel was created by the Los Angeles Sports Council and the Southern California Committee for the Olympic Games.
It is a gathering of sport industry leaders, dealmakers and athletes discussing innovation, leadership and the business of sport in the region and beyond. Panels will explore a range of topics -- from what's new in sports innovation, fan experience and eSports to trends, insight and perspective on the sport industry's most relevant issues.
Just some of the impressive line-up of speakers, include:
- Gillian Zucker, President of the Los Angeles Clippers
- Byron Scott, 3-time NBA Champion player and NBA head coach.
- Rebecca Lowe, NBC Sports Anchor for Premier League Soccer and Olympics Host
- Paul Rabil, Founder of Premier Lacrosse League. Named World's Best Player
- Paul Hourigan, Director of Sports Marketing, Coca-Cola
- Sophie Goldschmidt, CEO, The World Surf League
- Nick Street, Leads Global Integrated Marketing for Vans
- Chris Hopper, Head of eSports at Riot Games
The Los Angeles Sports Council is pleased to offer registrations at an exclusive discount of $250 using code: LASummit250
For additional information and to register for the LA Sports Summit, visit